- Our School
- Our RMPS Experiences
RMPS Total Curriculum Framework: RMPS Experiences From the Students' Desk Uniquely Radin Mas Learning for Life Programme : Growth Mindset. Resilience. Independence. Teamwork or G.R.I.T@ RMPS Applied Learning Programme: Nurturing 21st Century Competencies through Computational Thinking and Design Thinking Multi-Disciplinary Project Work (MDPW) through Personalized Learning (PL) Positive Education English Mathematics Science Mother Tongue Student Management & Leadership Character & Citizenship Education Information & Communication Technology PE, CCA & Aesthetics Physical Education Aesthetics P3 Modular CCAs Art and Crafts Basketball Boys' Brigade Chinese Dance Chinese Orchestra Choir ELDDS Environmental Science Football Girls' Brigade Hockey Infocomm Technology Media Resource Library Rugby Scouts Table Tennis
- Our Partners
Parents Information & Resources Monthly Notifications Slides for Parents Other Notifications Home-Based Learning School Advisory Committee Parent Link Latest News Dads for Life Facebook: Like us! Contact Us RMPS Alumni RMPS Alumni Alumni Membership Registration Facebook: Like Us! Contact us 1 Teachers' Portal Students' Portal
- Making Our Mark
Students 2022 2021 2020 2019 Alumni Staff 2022 2021 2020 2019 We Have Made A Mark Radin Mas Times RMPS In the News Together We Can - 2018 National Day Video - 2019 You Are A Star - 2019 The Strength We Have, The Strength We Give - 2020 Celebrating Relationships, Memories, People & School - 2021 Outdoor Adventure Camp
- Contact Us
School Information School Bus Student Care School Bookshop & School Uniform SLS Support for Home-Based Learning
Home > Our Partners > School Advisory Committee
School Advisory Committee
- We serve in an advisory and voluntary capacity to support school programmes, functions and activities.
- We offer sponsorship and help the school raise funds for developmental, infrastructural and enrichment activities to benefit students.
- We provide links and encourage networking between the school and the community, industry and parents, for mutual benefit and quality education.
- We act as role models of active citizenship for students.
- We provide moral support and encouragement to the Principal and staff.
SAC Organisation Chart
|MR LUE KOK KEONG ERIC||CHAIRMAN|
|MS JILL WONG||VICE-CHAIRMAN|
|MS SYLVIA TAN-CHEONG||TREASURER|
|MS JENNY WEE MAY LING||MEMBER|
|MR TAN TONG HONG||MEMBER|
|MR CHRISTOPHER TENG||MEMBER|