Home > Our Partners > School Advisory Committee
School Advisory Committee
- We serve in an advisory and voluntary capacity to support school programmes, functions and activities.
- We offer sponsorship and help the school raise funds for developmental, infrastructural and enrichment activities to benefit students.
- We provide links and encourage networking between the school and the community, industry and parents, for mutual benefit and quality education.
- We act as role models of active citizenship for students.
- We provide moral support and encouragement to the Principal and staff.
SAC Organisation Chart
|MR LOH BOON FAH||CHAIRMAN|
|MR WONG FUNG CHEUNG STEPHEN||VICE-CHAIRMAN|
|MR EUGENE LEE EWE JIN||MEMBER|
|MS JILL WONG||MEMBER|
|MR LUE KOK KEONG ERIC||MEMBER|
|MR CHRISTOPHER TENG||MEMBER|